que os abraços que vierem em minha despedida
estejam trajados de alegria.
Por favor não chorem, as lágrimas me
entristecem, quero estar feliz quando da minha
partida.
Quando eu atravessar a sala do pós vida,
se possível, quero que orem uma oração,
que cantem uma linda canção.
Ainda que a emoção se faça presente,
peça-a que respeite o ambiente de alegria não
induzindo os presentes às lágrima.
Quando morto, saibam que navegarei os mares,
nadarei nos rios e, quiçá, caminharei os belos
parques.
Morto, viverei a vida como não a vivi em vida,
sendo espírito gozarei do amor que, não raro,
me foi negado em vida.
Em espírito voarei embrenhado ao vento,
subirei aos céus e confundir-me-ei com as
preces.
Morto serei pó, me confundirei com o orvalho
que repousa sobre as flores na surdina das
madrugadas e que se levanta com a chegada dos
primeiros raios do sol.
Não quero ser enterrado quando do meu último
suspiro!
Que os meus
restos sejam solto ao ar para que
repousem onde o vento o deitar.
Sendo pó penetrarei nas entranhas da terra e
fertilize os jardins onde serei, outra vez, vida.
Quando do meu ultimo suspiro,
não cubram o meu corpo com a terra,
pois quero, no pós vida, ouvir o declamar dos
meus poemas ao nascer do sol.
No pós vida quero continuar
a admirar a lua em
seu eterno jeito de pratear a vida.
Quero que a vida se despeça de mim com
singelas orações e, se couber, cantando uma linda
canção.
Que o nosso último adeus seja um lindo sorriso,
um alegre aperto de mão e tu me aceitando em
teu coração.
O Mensageiro - Chuy, novembro de 2016
@
When I die
When I die, if I die,
may the hugs I receive as I say goodbye
be filled with joy.
Please don’t cry; tears
make me sad. I want to be happy when I
depart.
When I cross into the afterlife,
if possible, I want you to say a prayer,
to sing a beautiful song.
Even if emotions run high,
ask them to respect the atmosphere of joy and not
lead those present to tears.
When I am dead, know that I will sail the seas,
swim in the rivers, and, perhaps, walk through the beautiful
parks.
Dead, I will live life as I did not live it in life;
as a spirit, I will enjoy the love that was often
denied to me in life.
As a spirit, I will fly, carried by the wind,
I will ascend to the heavens and mingle with the
prayers.
When I am dead, I will be dust; I will mingle with the dew
that rests upon the flowers in the stillness of the
early morning and rises with the arrival of the
first rays of the sun.
I do not want to be buried when I take my last
breath!
Let my remains be scattered to the wind so that
they may rest wherever the wind carries them.
As dust, I will penetrate the depths of the earth and
fertilize the gardens where I will, once again, become life.
When I take my last breath,
do not cover my body with earth,
for I want, in the afterlife, to hear the recitation of
my poems at sunrise.
In the afterlife, I want to continue admiring the moon in
its eternal way of casting a silvery glow over life.
I want life to bid me farewell with
simple prayers and, if possible, by singing a beautiful
song.
May our final goodbye be a beautiful smile,
a joyful handshake, and you accepting me into
your heart.
may the hugs I receive as I say goodbye
be filled with joy.
Please don’t cry; tears
make me sad. I want to be happy when I
depart.
When I cross into the afterlife,
if possible, I want you to say a prayer,
to sing a beautiful song.
Even if emotions run high,
ask them to respect the atmosphere of joy and not
lead those present to tears.
When I am dead, know that I will sail the seas,
swim in the rivers, and, perhaps, walk through the beautiful
parks.
Dead, I will live life as I did not live it in life;
as a spirit, I will enjoy the love that was often
denied to me in life.
As a spirit, I will fly, carried by the wind,
I will ascend to the heavens and mingle with the
prayers.
When I am dead, I will be dust; I will mingle with the dew
that rests upon the flowers in the stillness of the
early morning and rises with the arrival of the
first rays of the sun.
I do not want to be buried when I take my last
breath!
Let my remains be scattered to the wind so that
they may rest wherever the wind carries them.
As dust, I will penetrate the depths of the earth and
fertilize the gardens where I will, once again, become life.
When I take my last breath,
do not cover my body with earth,
for I want, in the afterlife, to hear the recitation of
my poems at sunrise.
In the afterlife, I want to continue admiring the moon in
its eternal way of casting a silvery glow over life.
I want life to bid me farewell with
simple prayers and, if possible, by singing a beautiful
song.
May our final goodbye be a beautiful smile,
a joyful handshake, and you accepting me into
your heart.
@

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário