
Contar-te-ei o que a chuva, pedindo segredo, me
contou.
Entregar-te-ei o que o vento, em sua fuga eterna,
me entregou.
Ensinar-te-ei o que o tempo, velho sábio, me
ensinou.
Agora ande!
Ande e ensinar-te-ei a andar sob o escuro do
eclipse e calar-te-ei se chorares os medos que o
teu medo te faz sentir.
Não me peça!
Não me peça porque, ainda que me peças, não
enxugarei os teus prantos de pavor.
Não faz sentido evitar os sustos que, só o
medo do medo que sentes é capaz de te fazer
sentir.
Digo-te que a chuva me contou que quando
ela cai, cai ansiosa por ser amparada por ti,
ela cai ansiosa por adormecer em teu braços.
O vento me pediu para te entregar as lágrimas
que os teus olhos hão de chorar quando ele
soprar, a poeira que é a vida, em tua face.
Contar-te-ei então que, a poeira na qual o teu
corpo se transformará, com o passar do
tempo ganhará nova vida e voltará.
O tempo me pediu para não te assombrar, ele
me suplicou para eu não te falar sobre os
Segredos da vida, antes da tua vida acabar.
Corra!
Se não queres que eu ouça os teus prantos,
enquanto mergulhada em agonia, corra.
Corra!
Se não desejas viver as minhas incertezas,
confie mais nas tuas certezas e corra, corra
para o tempo não te alcançar.
Se estás segura de que consegues
conviver com os teus medos, então não te
assuste com medo de um medo que sabes
poder vencer.
Contar-te-ei que a lua que brilha no céu,
só sai à noite, exclusivamente, para te
encontrar.
Far-te-ei crer que o sol que brilha no céu,
e brilha tão somente para te encantar.
Convencer-te-ei de que as tempestades
que desabam sobre ti, não têm a intenção
de te afogar.
De tudo que sei da vida, a que mais sei
é que o amor foi criado somente para te
amar.
O Mensageiro - Brasília, junho de 2012
*
I'll tell you
I will give you what the wind, in its eternal flight, gave
me.
I will teach you what time, the wise old man, taught me.
Now walk!
Walk and I will teach you to walk under the darkness of
Don't ask me!
Don't ask me because, even if you ask me, I will not
I tell you that the rain told me that when it falls, it falls
Run!
If you don't want me to hear your cries while you are
If you are sure that you can live with your fears, then
I'll tell you that the moon that shines in the sky, only
I will teach you what time, the wise old man, taught me.
Now walk!
Walk and I will teach you to walk under the darkness of
the eclipse and I will silence you if you cry the fears
that your fear makes you feel.
Don't ask me!
Don't ask me because, even if you ask me, I will not
wipe away your tears of terror.
It makes no sense to avoid the frights that only the fear
of the fear you feel is capable of making you feel.
I tell you that the rain told me that when it falls, it falls
anxious to be supported by you, it falls anxious to fall
asleep in your arms.
The wind asked me to deliver to you the tears that your
The wind asked me to deliver to you the tears that your
eyes will cry when it blows, the dust that is life,
on your face.
I will tell you then that the dust into which your body
will transform will, with the passing of time, gain a
new life and return to life.
Time asked me not to haunt you, it begged me not to tell
Time asked me not to haunt you, it begged me not to tell
you about the secrets of life before your life ends.
Run!
If you don't want me to hear your cries while you are
immersed in agony, run.
Run!
If you don't wish to live my uncertainties, trust more in
Run!
If you don't wish to live my uncertainties, trust more in
your certainties and run, run so that time doesn't catch
you.
If you are sure that you can live with your fears, then
don't be afraid of a fear that you know you can
overcome.
I'll tell you that the moon that shines in the sky, only
comes out at night, exclusively, to meet you.
I'll make you believe that the sun that shines in the sky,
shines only to enchant you.
I'll convince you that the storms that break over you,
I'll make you believe that the sun that shines in the sky,
shines only to enchant you.
I'll convince you that the storms that break over you,
don't intend to drown you.
From all that I know about life, the thing I know best
From all that I know about life, the thing I know best
is that love was created only to love you.
*
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário