
Eu
sou a Igreja, sou um só Deus, Deus único e
Verdadeiro, eu sou o amor.
Entristecido assisto a vaidade e a ganância dos
homens ignorando limites, atropelando a
decência e a minha vontade desvirtuando tudo
que ensino.
Sem entender assisto o me corpo sendo
dividido por aqueles que deveriam mantê-lo
unido, e meu rebanho, desorientado vaga
perdido.
As
minhas ovelhas, agora desprovidas de
discernimentos,
cegas por suas ambições
desmedidas tornaram-se presas fácies de falso
pastores, lobos gananciosos que as tosquiam
desmedidas tornaram-se presas fácies de falso
pastores, lobos gananciosos que as tosquiam
sem piedade.
O
meu rebanho, pastoreado por espírito do
mal, aprendem
a discriminar seus irmão e,
dispersos, guerreiam entre si, se matam em
nome do amor, um amor
diferente do amor
que sou.
Eu
sou o verdadeiro amor, sou a Igreja, sou
Deus.
Sou o Deus
único e nunca autorizei homem
algum dividir-me,
dividir e confundir o meu
rebanho.
São farsantes os que usam o meu nome
para em suas
pregações prometerem o
enriquecimento material em detrimento da
evolução espiritual.
O Profeta - Chuy, agosto de 2019.
Siga o meu blog: ocantardosvento.blogspot.com
*
I am the Church; I am the one God, the one and
True God; I am love.
With a heavy heart, I watch the vanity and greed
of men who ignore boundaries, trample upon
decency and my will, and distort everything
I teach.
Without understanding, I watch as my body is
divided by those who should keep it
united, and my flock, disoriented, wanders
lost.
My sheep, now devoid of
discernment, blinded by their
unbridled ambitions, have become easy prey for
decency and my will, and distort everything
I teach.
Without understanding, I watch as my body is
divided by those who should keep it
united, and my flock, disoriented, wanders
lost.
My sheep, now devoid of
discernment, blinded by their
unbridled ambitions, have become easy prey for
false shepherds—greedy wolves who fleece them
without mercy.
My flock, shepherded by the spirit of
evil, learns to discriminate against its brothers and,
scattered, wages war against one another, killing
without mercy.
My flock, shepherded by the spirit of
evil, learns to discriminate against its brothers and,
scattered, wages war against one another, killing
one another in the name of love a love different
from the love that I am.
I am true love; I am the Church; I am
God.
I am the one and only God, and I have never
I am true love; I am the Church; I am
God.
I am the one and only God, and I have never
authorized any man to divide me, to divide and
confuse my flock.
Those who use my name
to promise, in their sermons,
material enrichment at the expense of
spiritual evolution are impostors.
Those who use my name
to promise, in their sermons,
material enrichment at the expense of
spiritual evolution are impostors.
*
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário