
A tua indiferença me abraça de tal
forma que sinto os seus braços
gélidos abraçando o meu espírito.
A indiferença é um sentimento que dói,
mas sou um bom jogador.
Percebo que acreditas que não noto a
tua indiferença para comigo, mas
percebo.
Verdade!
Se desde de o início da nossa jornada
não tivesses me tratado com indiferença,
talvez eu não tivesse percebido que eu
não significava nada para ti.
Mas eu te digo, eu percebi e não me
permiti criar nenhum tipo de ilusão.
Agora só estou seguindo a lei do tempo,
o tempo traz, o tempo leva.
A indiferença é uma enfermidade fatal,
não há cura para ela, ela mata todo e
qualquer tipo de sentimento ainda no
nascedouro.
O Observador - Chuy, setembro de 2026.
#
I realized
Your indifference envelops me in such a
way that I feel its
icy arms embracing my spirit.
Indifference is a feeling that hurts,
but I’m a good actor.
I realize that you think I don’t notice
your indifference toward me, but
I do.
It’s true!
If, from the very beginning of our journey,
you hadn’t treated me with indifference,
perhaps I wouldn’t have realized that I
meant nothing to you.
But I’ll tell you this: I realized it, and I didn’t
allow myself to harbor any illusions.
Now I’m just following the law of time,
but I’m a good actor.
I realize that you think I don’t notice
your indifference toward me, but
I do.
It’s true!
If, from the very beginning of our journey,
you hadn’t treated me with indifference,
perhaps I wouldn’t have realized that I
meant nothing to you.
But I’ll tell you this: I realized it, and I didn’t
allow myself to harbor any illusions.
Now I’m just following the law of time,
time brings, time takes away.
Indifference is a fatal disease;
there’s no cure for it, indifference kills every
single feeling while it’s still in
its infancy.
Indifference is a fatal disease;
there’s no cure for it, indifference kills every
single feeling while it’s still in
its infancy.
#
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário