Errante, ando errando, viajo pelo mundo buscando
o que não perdi.
Perdido procuro pessoas que
fogem de mim,
busco um eu que se perdeu procurando o que
nunca teve, o que nunca conheceu.
Sou um errante batendo em
portas abertas, em
portas que não tenho gana de entrar, em
portas
que se recusam a abrir-se para mim.
Perdido sigo errante,
errando, buscando o que não
perdi, o que nunca me pertenceu, o que nunca foi
meu, e sigo errando.
Alheio as verdades bato em portas abertas
chamando por um "eu“ que se recusa a abrir-se
para
mim.
Duvidando da verdade, negando a realidade erro
em buscar as pessoas
que amo e estas me
ignoram, me guardam em seus esquecimento.
Errante ignoro, minto, não demonstro afeto para
com as pessoas que me
amam enquanto choro
por aquelas que já me esqueceram.
Confuso pergunto: – O que é o amor?
Para que amar se amar não me garante que serei
amado?
Continuo errando, busco por
pessoas que fogem
de mim, pessoas que me rejeitam, que não
gostam
da minha presença.
Errante erro quando procurado por pessoas das
quais não gosto, as ignoro.
Errante, tento segurar o
vento e gritar em
silêncio para ninguém me ouvir.
Errante, grito e só ouço resposta de pessoas as
quais não estou interessado ouvir.
Por onde andam as pessoas que amo, onde
estão todos que desejo ter comgio?
Errante, procuro acertar e,
tentando acertar, erro
mais ma vez, outra vez.
Errante, sem acertar, não
entendo que o que
penso ser acerto é um erro e erro, erro quando
fujo da verdade dos meus erros.
Errante, ando pelo mundo buscando o que perdi
no tempo.
Perdido procuro um amor que me foi dado,
que ainda tenho, que é
meu mas me recuso
aceitá-lo.
Amargurado por não aceitar
um amor que é
meu, ando errando e errante, sonho com um
amor
que nunca me pertenceu.
Lido da Silva - Brasília, fevereiros de 2012.
Siga o meu blog: ocantardosventos.blogspot.com
*
Wandering
A wanderer, I wander aimlessly, traveling the
world in search of what I have not lost.
Lost, I seek people who flee from me,
I seek for a myself that lost itself while
Lost, I seek people who flee from me,
I seek for a myself that lost itself while
searching for what it never had, what it never
knew.
I am a wanderer knocking on open doors, on
doors I have no desire to enter, on doors
that refuse to open for me.
Wandering, never getting it right, I don’t
I am a wanderer knocking on open doors, on
doors I have no desire to enter, on doors
that refuse to open for me.
Lost, I continue to wander, making my way,
searching for what I haven’t lost, what never
belonged to me, what was never mine, and
I keep wandering.
Oblivious to the truths, I knock on open doors,
calling out to a “self” that refuses to open up
to me.
Oblivious to the truths, I knock on open doors,
calling out to a “self” that refuses to open up
to me.
Doubting the truth, denying reality, I err
in seeking out the people I love, and they
ignore me, casting me into their oblivion.
Wandering, I ignore, I lie, I show no
in seeking out the people I love, and they
ignore me, casting me into their oblivion.
Wandering, I ignore, I lie, I show no
affection toward the people who love me,
while I weep for those who have already
forgotten me.
Confused, I ask: “What is love?”
Why love if loving doesn’t guarantee that I’ll
Confused, I ask: “What is love?”
Why love if loving doesn’t guarantee that I’ll
be loved?
I keep making mistakes; I seek out people who
I keep making mistakes; I seek out people who
run away from me, people who reject me, who
don’t like my presence.
A wandering mistake: when approached by
people I don’t like, I ignore them.
Wandering, I try to hold onto the wind and
Wandering, I try to hold onto the wind and
scream in silence so no one will hear me.
Wandering, I scream and hear only responses
Wandering, I scream and hear only responses
from people whom I’m not interested in
listening to.
Where are the people I love? Where
are all those I long to be with?
Wandering, I try to get it right, and in trying
Where are the people I love? Where
are all those I long to be with?
Wandering, I try to get it right, and in trying
to get it right, I make mistakes again and
again.
Wandering, never getting it right, I don’t
understand that what I think is right is actually
a mistake and I make mistake after mistake
when I run away from the truth of my
mistakes.
Wandering, I walk through the world
Wandering, I walk through the world
searching for what I lost in time.
Lost, I search for a love that was given to
me, that I still have, that is mine but that
I refuse to accept.
Bitter for not accepting a love that is
mine, I wander, making mistakes, dreaming
Bitter for not accepting a love that is
mine, I wander, making mistakes, dreaming
of a love that never belonged to me.
*
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário