Vivo uma chuva que não molha, mas que no entanto não me
permite escapar de seus pingos.
Vivo um dias nublados que parecem não terem fim.
Sinto um frio que não me incomoda mas esfria o meu
espirito.
Preciso ser amado mas o amor foge de mim, nãome quer.
Choro!
Choro a solidão que se instalou em meu peito e se recusa a
me deixar viver.
Vivo uma chuva que não me molha, mas encharca, esfria a
minha alma e faz todo o meu corpo tremer de frio.
Sou um sentimento que nunca experimentei antes, qualquer
coisa que não entendo, que incomoda, que me fere sem doer
e dói sem ferir.
Me sinto algo vazio, indecifrável e indefinido, que não me
deixa dormir, que me tira a alegria de viver e atormenta o
meu coração.
Vivo uma chuva que me molha, ainda que não esteja
chovendo, que me faz chora lágrimas que trazem mais
tristeza e me convencem poder amar, ainda que não exista
ninguém a me oferecer amor.
Vivo um sentimento que me frustra a cada dia que anoiteço
sozinho.
Vivo um dia nublado que parece não ter fim, é o meu fim, é a
tristeza morando em meu coração e o sol se recusando a
brilhar no meu dia.
Sou uma chuva que me molha mesmo quando não chove.
Choro a busca frustrada por um amor que quero amar e este
se recusa a ser amado por mim.
Quero ser amado mas o amor não vem, não chega.
Vivo sozinho na minha chuva, tenho muito frio e nenhum
amor para me agasalhar, sou só.
Mauro
Lucio - Brasília, setembro de 2011.
*
Rain
let me escape its drops.
I experience cloudy days that seem to have no end.
I feel a cold that doesn’t bother me but chills my
spirit.
I need to be loved, but love flees from me; it doesn’t want
me.
I cry!
I cry for the loneliness that has taken root in my chest and
I cry!
I cry for the loneliness that has taken root in my chest and
refuses to let me live.
I’m experiencing a rain that doesn’t wet me, but soaks me,
I’m experiencing a rain that doesn’t wet me, but soaks me,
chills my soul, and makes my whole body shiver with cold.
I’m a feeling I’ve never experienced before—something
I don’t understand, that bothers me, that hurts me without
causing pain and causes pain without hurting.
I feel something empty, indecipherable, and undefined, that
won’t
let me sleep, that robs me of my joy in living and torments
my heart.
I experience a rain that soaks me, even when it isn’t
raining, that makes me cry tears that bring more
sadness and convince me I can love, even though there is
no one to offer me love.
I live with a feeling that frustrates me every day as night
falls and I am alone.
I live through a cloudy day that seems to have no end; it is
I’m a feeling I’ve never experienced before—something
I don’t understand, that bothers me, that hurts me without
causing pain and causes pain without hurting.
I feel something empty, indecipherable, and undefined, that
won’t
let me sleep, that robs me of my joy in living and torments
my heart.
I experience a rain that soaks me, even when it isn’t
raining, that makes me cry tears that bring more
sadness and convince me I can love, even though there is
no one to offer me love.
I live with a feeling that frustrates me every day as night
falls and I am alone.
I live through a cloudy day that seems to have no end; it is
my end, it is the sadness dwelling in my heart and the sun
refusing to shine on my day.
I am rain that soaks me even when it isn’t raining.
I weep over the futile search for a love I want to love, yet
I weep over the futile search for a love I want to love, yet
this love refuses to be loved by me.
I want to be loved, but love doesn’t come—it never arrives.
I live alone in my rain; I am so cold and have no
love to keep me warm—I am all alone.
I want to be loved, but love doesn’t come—it never arrives.
I live alone in my rain; I am so cold and have no
love to keep me warm—I am all alone.
*
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário